Wednesday, April 19, 2006
And so it begins.....

My journey through whispers. Whispers of those who feel the need to lead me. Whispers of those who encourage me. Whispers of those who are next to me, and of those who are no longer with me. Whispers of the Lord and his plan for me. Telling me this day will be safe, this day will not hurt like yesterday. This day I will grow. This day I will be stronger.

The whispers of my children playing. The soft laughter they share. The whispers of my dear husband, the love of my life telling me I am strong enough, I am beautiful, I am his truest love.

The whispers of my sweet little boys, telling me they are safe, and happy. The whispers of 2 of the most glorious gifts the Lord has blessed me with. My lost boys, my children I can not hold.

This begins yet another step in my journey of healing, and growing past the tragedy which has engulfed my family. This begins yet another step in my journey through grief, loss, and motherhood. This begins yet another step down the path I am finding the strength to walk.

Welcome to my journey, my struggle, my pain, joy, and faith.
posted by Faye at 9:59 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Faye
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm a stay at home mom to 6 kiddos. I love all types of crafting, and sharing that time with my little ones. If we can make it or grow it, we don't buy it. I make our own soap from scratch, and very much enjoy doing that! I love to be active at church, and wish to get more involved. I have an amazing husband who I wish I had more quility time with, but as long as I'm with my family I'm a happy girl.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie