Friday, April 21, 2006
My little sister....


....she will always be my little sister! She will always be my closest, most cherished friend. She will always be there for me. No matter what. She looks to me for grace, although she won't admit it. I look to her for strength, even though I am just as suborn. We're separated by many miles, and I miss her every day. It's hard to accept that she is a woman now, not that little girl I looked after, even when she thought I wasn't there. She has grown up, and still remains my baby sister. She is full of laughter, and at time is contagious. She can be so serious, and at times hard to handle. Her smile is the biggest I know! Her heart can hold so much. She is my sister, my friend, my kindred spirit. She is my polar, my mystery, my heartache. She is my confidant. My vault. My shoulder to cry upon. She is my sister, my little baby sister. All grown up. She is part of my pride. She inspires me. She supports me. She looks up to me, she loves me. I am her big sister.
posted by Faye at 3:49 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Faye
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm a stay at home mom to 6 kiddos. I love all types of crafting, and sharing that time with my little ones. If we can make it or grow it, we don't buy it. I make our own soap from scratch, and very much enjoy doing that! I love to be active at church, and wish to get more involved. I have an amazing husband who I wish I had more quility time with, but as long as I'm with my family I'm a happy girl.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie